TRANSLASIA is a strong partner for any business operating outside their home country. A deep understanding of language and culture is what fortifies TRANSLASIA’s grasp on the business world in Asia.
Anchored on sound business tenets and steadfast Asian values, TRANSLASIA propels business growth and success by connecting organisations with new networks and forming solid relationships through clear and unambiguous communication. With providing Hybrid Localisation, Multilingual Marketing, Translation and Interpreting services in Asia, TRANSLASIA helps businesses cross cultural barriers deliberately and meticulously so that doing business in new countries feels like doing business at home.
Hong Yin Yin founded Elite Asia in Singapore. English and Chinese translation was the main service.
Elite Interpreters Services Pte Ltd was incorporated to offer business interpreting and related services.
- Elite Bilingual Services and Elite Interpreters Services were rebranded as Elite Asia, and started to expand in the region.
- Elite Asia set foot in Malaysia.
Elite Asia began to handle major interpreting projects such as government forums and regional corporate conferences.
Elite Asia set foot in Hong Kong.
- Elite Asia was ranked among The Top 30 Largest Language Service Provider in Asia by Common Sense Advisory.
- Elite Asia had joined the American Translators Association.
- Elite Asia had obtained ISO 9001 certification to provide quality service.
- Elite Asia had received Work-Life Excellence Award by TAFEP in Singapore.
- Elite Asia celebrated 10th Year Anniversary.
- The group had completed more than 20,000 projects over 26 countries in the last decade.
TRANSLASIA Holdings Pte Ltd was incorporated, with Elite Asia and AISA Digital under its wing.
- AISA Digital Pte Ltd was incorporated to offer massive localisation for Asian markets via AI+People Solutions.
- AISA Digital had joined the Japan Translation Federation.
- AISA Digital was invited to exhibit at CEATEC in Tokyo, and had participated in 7 B2B exhibitions in Asia.
TAKARA & COMPANY from Japan invested in TRANSLASIA.